20 de enero de 2010

Beyoncé en estado puro: Sweet dreams

Tattoo your name across my heart
Not even death can do us part
Tattoo your name across my heart
Not even death can do us part
What kinda of dream is this?

Turn the lights on
OH!

Every night I rush to my bed
With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you
When I close my eyes I'm going out of my head
Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hands and be
Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I ...

(Turn the lights on)
My guilty pleasure i aint going nowhere baby
My guilty pleasure i aint going nowhere
As your here ill be floating on air
Either way I ....

PS: Aioma... de verdad, es que no tiene ninguna pega este videoclip... Ni ella... pufff... Qué baile, qué voz, qué cuerpo, qué todooooo... Aiomaaaaa... "Turn the lights on!!!!" ... No que quiero seguir soñandoooooo... jejejeje

1 comentario:

Juaky dijo...

Javi deberías montar una plataforma para que esta muchacha se nacionalizase como española y presentarla a Eurovisión :P

Un saludo campeón!

Ultimos visitantes